All the gritty details.
v1.1.5 - 2018/08/09
- Custom time reports weren’t working thanks to the date picker in the To field stubbornly refusing to accept any of the dates selected by users. We’ve corrected this behavior. Run all the custom time reports you like.
v1.1.4 - 2018/08/01
- Eagle-eyed users may have noticed a Google calendar option in Integrations. If so, they perhaps discovered that attempting to integrate Google calendar failed. That’s because it’s not finished yet; we accidentally deployed it too soon. This release fixes that. You’ll no longer be tempted by an integration you can’t use, but hang tight—we’re working on it.
v1.1.3 - 2018/08/01
- A few users encountered a blank screen after navigating to Settings, returning to the day plan, then going back to Settings again. Only restarting or refreshing the app would resolve it. This bug has been exterminated.
- Tasks added to a user’s day plan within the previous seven days and marked complete once were appearing in the recent and recurring tasks dropdown menu, which doesn’t make sense. We’ve corrected that. The only tasks you’ll see in that list have either A) been added to your day plan within the last seven days and not marked complete, or B) been added to your day plan and marked complete at least twice within the last seven days.
- One user reported that they weren’t seeing the Finalize Day button text change to Submitting Time when clicked, which generated a bit of unease. Was the logged time submitted or not? It was. But we’ve fixed this bug. The button text will alert you as it should that your time is being submitted after you click Finalize Day.
- Users who include time estimates in their task descriptions will now receive notifications when the amount of time spent on that task reaches the amount specified in the task description. For example, a task entered as, “Review reports ~1hr” will prompt a Daycast alert when the user has logged one hour of time against that task. Similarly, tasks written with greater than or less than symbols—indicating minimum time to spend and maximum time to spend, respectively—will generate a Daycast alert when time logged against those tasks equals the amount of time specified.
- A user who wasn’t seeing reminder alerts even though they were enabled discovered that certain settings at the operating system level will block Daycast notifications. We’ve added a notice highlighting that in Preferences. If you enable any of the notification options, you’ll see the notice, which includes a link to the FAQ that explains how to change the blocking settings.
v1.1.2 - 2018/07/21
- Thanks to the diagnostics added in v1.1.1, we were able to find and squash an elusive bug that was causing delays when pushing some (but not all) time entries to FreshBooks. Users’ time entries were all successfully delivered to FreshBooks, but the bug created a mess that our developers were cleaning up by hand in order to resolve the delays. This fix prevents the mess from occurring in the first place. No more lollygagging time entries to hustle forward! Phew.
v1.1.1 - 2018/07/17
- We spotted a bug’s trail but couldn’t find the bug itself, so we added some diagnostics in this release to help us locate it.
v1.1.0 - 2018/06/29
- FreshBooks users noticed that internal (i.e. clientless) projects were appended with "(undefined)" when selected. As troubling as this postscript may have been, be assured that time logged in Daycast against internal FreshBooks projects was not affected; in this case, “undefined” simply meant “not assigned to a FreshBooks client.” Even so, we nixed it. Internal FreshBooks projects simply show up by name when selected now. (Unless there are projects of the same name in other sources, in which case: See number two.)
- Projects that share the same name but are pulled from different sources (i.e. Basecamp Classic, FreshBooks, and Daycast) were appended with the organization’s name. This meant, for instance, that if you had an XYZ Industries Basecamp Classic account and an XYZ Industries FreshBooks account, choosing a project titled “Admin” from one or the other would display the project in your day plan like so: Admin (XYZ Industries), which didn’t seem helpful. That same scenario now displays the project in your day plan as either Admin (Basecamp) or Admin (FreshBooks) depending on the source you select.
- At least one user encountered a bug that caused their subscription attempt to fail and (as if that wasn’t annoying enough) didn’t return an error message of any kind. The subscription attempt appeared to succeed, in fact. This only occurred when users happened to submit payment information during a periodic refresh of the Daycast app’s footer. A rare and unique bug, indeed. Goodbye, bug.
- Users who enable task reminders (via Settings > Preferences) will now receive notifications five minutes prior to the times indicated in their tasks. For example, ‘Call w/dev team @1pm’ will prompt a reminder alert at 12:55pm.
- The tour—which users can take anytime via Get Help > Start tour—now includes a guided visit through the Integrations section of the app.
- Want to export a time report to a CSV file? Now you can. Simply click the time report icon in the top, right-hand side of the app (to the immediate left of your running time total for the week), select your report parameters, and click Generate Report. You’ll see a clickable text link titled Download CSV file at the bottom of the app window. Click the link, choose where you want to save your file, and you’re in business.
- Users now have the ability to unfinalize previously finalized tasks. To do so, click the lock glyph, which, as of this release, appears to the right rather than to the left of tasks. This action unlocks your task for editing, after which you can submit the corrected task/time by clicking Re-Finalize Day.
v1.0.5 - 2018/05/22
- Users who activated a Daycast subscription may have noticed that even after successfully subscribing, the red Trial Expired warning persisted in the footer of their app. We've fixed that. Once a subscription is activated, that expiration warning goes away.
v1.0.4 - 2018/05/21
- Some users began encountering a new and irritating bug that caused them to have to log in each and every time Daycast was started or refreshed (via F5). This shouldn’t happen anymore. Once logged in, you’ll stay logged in. Unless, of course, you explicitly log out.
- When using Daycast’s Time Report to generate a record of unsubmitted time, some users discovered that not all time entries showed up and those that did were sometimes inaccurate. As of this release, reports on unsubmitted time are complete, accurate, and up-to-the-minute.
- At least one user ran into an error when attempting to delete a team. This was a bug. It’s been exterminated.
- Users who changed their display name (via Settings > Account) may have discovered that when they logged out of Daycast and back in, their display name reverted to the previous one. We’ve fixed that. Change your name and Daycast will remember to call you by the new one. (It’s basic manners.)
v1.0.3 - 2018/05/18
- Time logged to FreshBooks project tasks that had been forwarded from a previous day wasn’t submitting. (Note: this was a new and different bug from the one fixed in v1.0.1—see below.) We corrected all time submission failures manually and, as of this release, resolved the bug that was causing the problem.
v1.0.1 - 2018/05/12
- User time failed to submit when logged to tasks that were both A) forwarded from a previous day and B) linked to a FreshBooks project via integration. FreshBooks users, be assured: We were manually fixing these errors as they occurred, but now that the bug’s been squashed, they shouldn’t occur at all.
- Also in FreshBooks-integration-bug news: If a user’s hours were not successfully finalized on the first attempt (usually due to a missing project), the second attempt failed even if all the necessary information (time, task, project) had been supplied. Like the above bug, we were cleaning up this one’s messes as they occurred. That will no longer be necessary. RIP bug.
v1.0.0 - 2018/04/26
- Users that opted to hide team members from their User Panel may have found themselves unable to later un-hide those filtered-out team members. Now you can filter and unfilter to your heart’s content.
- In some operating systems, if a user attempted to forward a task near the bottom of their day plan by double-clicking, a vertical scrollbar was introduced (due to the length of the forward menu) that shifted the screen and prevented the second click from landing where it ought to. That’s no longer the case. Forward away!
- When manually entering a task to your day plan, if you also linked the task to an external source (e.g. Pivotal Tracker, Basecamp), the task title from the external source would then override your manually-entered text. We’ve fixed that. Users can now link a task they’ve entered manually to an external source without losing their custom task description.
- On rare occasions, some users found themselves inexplicably logged out of Daycast and would have to log in again. This was a bug. It’s been fixed.
- In certain circumstances, users with an existing Basecamp integration who then also integrated FreshBooks would discover their Basecamp integration removed. That won’t happen anymore.
- Users will now see a reload option and a link to our status page on the splash screen when something stalls Daycast loading.
- Similarly, when Daycast delivers a Reconnecting message, users are now offered a link to our status page within that message.
- When you clock out of a task or click Away, you’ll now be prompted to update your status.
- If a user’s FreshBooks integration authorization has been revoked on the FreshBooks account side, Daycast will deliver a message in the app that notifies the user of the revocation and offers a link the user can click to reinstate the authorization.
- If you enter an invalid email address when creating your Daycast account, you’ll receive a notification on the account setup page alerting you that the address you entered isn’t valid.
- We decided that if you’ve checked the Terms of Service agreement box on account setup, you shouldn’t have to re-check it every time you log into Daycast. So we added a pre-check to the login screen.
- Users who’ve enabled reminders (via Settings > Preferences) will notice that, while clocked in, reminders now include the task description.
- New users will now receive an email two hours after creating an account that shares three tips we believe will help you get the most out of Daycast.
- We’ve added in-page validation on our account setup page so that the Create Account button is only clickable when there are no errors.
- In the app Settings, there’s now a Privacy tab. We moved all privacy-related options under this tab.
- We took away the Out option at the top of the User Panel. Now users are either In or Away.
v0.13.0 - 2018/04/17
- In rare cases, not all tasks with more than 0:00 hours logged were submitted and closed when the user clicked Finalize Day. The user would have to re-finalize to get all items submitted and closed. This was a bug. It's been fixed.
- When choosing a Project Category from the dropdown menu, users can now view the company/client name in addition to the source (e.g. Daycast, Basecamp, Pivotal Tracker, FreshBooks). Categories are now grouped by company/client as well as source, so that users can more easily select the projects associated with their tasks.
v0.12.1 - 2018/03/16
- We wanted it to be as simple as possible for users to submit their logs to us in the event that they encounter a problem with Daycast, so we've made improvements that A) pave the way for that and B) allow you to quickly and easily locate those logs on your machine should you ever need to submit them manually.
- Wherever possible, Daycast will now automatically attempt restart upon failure to load.
- Rather than showing you Daycast’s footer while the application is loading (which seems a bit cart-before-horse), we’ve arranged it so that the app will fully load first.
- Daycast now immediately and automatically notifies us of errors and warnings (warnings being recoverable errors—something happened that wasn't expected, but Daycast was able to recover from it). This reporting allows us to discover problems and potential problems more quickly.
v0.12.0 - 2018/03/02
- We realized that time-sensitive emails could be delayed if our send queue were to become saturated with other, less critical communications. We prioritized password reset and new user invitation emails to address that. Time-sensitive emails will send immediately regardless of backlog.
- When setting up a new account, user passwords that didn’t meet the strength requirements failed but no communication was offered to let the user know why. Account setup in that situation simply didn’t work. We’ve fixed that by adding realtime password strength checking so that users get feedback as they’re typing.
- Stale projects were crowding out newer projects in the Forecast Your Day panel. Now projects are ordered by timestamp, most recent first.
- Users with the Pivotal Tracker integration see Tracker stories in their Forecast Your Day feed, but until this release, only unassigned stories and stories assigned specifically to the user appeared there. This made adding stories you’re blocking but don’t own to your Day Plan more difficult than it needed to be. Now the FYD feed populates with stories you own, unassigned stories, and stories you’re blocking.
- Some users were experiencing sticky statuses—when clocking into a different task, their previous status (in the User Panel) would remain instead of automatically updating to the new task. We fixed that. Your status auto-updates as it should now.
- The Forecast Your Day feed emptied when the user’s internet connection dropped. That shouldn’t happen. As of this release, it doesn’t. Your FYD feed remains populated even if you lose your connection while running Daycast.
- Further to the above, we’ve added a step to the introductory, in-app tour that directs users to their privacy settings.
v0.11.1 - 2018/02/07
v0.11.0 - 2018/02/01
- The email address tooltips (that appeared when mousing over names in the user panel) were off-center and getting clipped off. Now if you hover over a teammate's name, you'll see a popup displaying their name and full email address.
- When adding tasks, the autocomplete feature was too aggressive, making it harder than it needed to be to add new items that contained similarities to cached items. Now Daycast will make suggestions, but you'll be free to either A) ignore them or B) arrow down or click to select one of the suggestions.
- Also in Unnecessarily Aggressive App Features news, the tour invitation popup was continuing to pop up—even after being dismissed—until users closed and reopened Daycast. We've remedied that. Close the popup once and it will leave you alone.
- We added a new Get Help popup menu and consolidated most of the footer links into it. Want to view the tutorials or tour, submit feedback, or open a support ticket? You can find all those links in the new Get Help menu.
- We also added tooltips for the options menu (the three stacked dots at the top right of the app) and for the arrows used to navigate to previous and next weeks.
v0.10.18 - 2018/01/22
- An expiring token was causing FreshBooks integrations to fail after the server had been running for 24 hours. We've corrected that. (Sorry about the hiccups, FreshBooks users.)
v0.10.17 - 2018/01/18
- A bug was preventing FreshBooks integrations. No more. You can now use FreshBooks with Daycast again.
v0.10.16 - 2018/01/09
- The Forecast Your Day pane header text was unnecessarily selectable, and the message when that pane is empty wasn't clear. Now you can't select what you needn't select and the void, when it appears, makes sense.
- The Feedback link in the footer pointed to a headache-inducing survey. As of this version, when you click that link you land on our Contact page. No aspirin required.
- Some users found their custom status disappearing as they typed it. This was a bug. It's been squashed. Customize away.
- When new users first landed in the app, they couldn't dismiss the tour invitation that pops up. As useful as we think our tour is, we also think you should be able to decline it. Now you can.
- Similarly, if a user closed the tour then navigated somewhere else in the app, the (very eager) tour would start again when they navigated back to their Day Plan. (Blimey.) You should be able to end the tour now without fear of it starting up again.
- As the Feedback and Tutorials links in the footer open in the users' browsers rather than inside the app, we added icons next to those links to communicate that.
v0.10.15 - 2017/12/27
- The link to download Daycast given to invitees wasn't styled as a link
- The project category wasn't pre-selected for the Learning About Daycast task
v0.10.14 - 2017/12/22
- When adding a task from an integrated service, expanding/collapsing groupings in the menu caused it to close
- It wasn't possible to view elided portions of teammates' task descriptions
- Long names were overlapping other text in the time report
- Error messages were unclear when an invited individual already had an account
- Task completion checkmark was small and easy to miss
- Authenticating the FreshBooks integration was not working due to an incorrect callback URL
- If a user only had one project in Basecamp, Daycast’s startup process would hang
- Subscriptions weren’t working due to the payment form being in a removed element
- The Welcome To Daycast! tour invitation and Learning About Daycast task weren't coming up for the new user on startup
- Moved the Options Menu dropdown to the far upper-right in the Week Panel
- Improved wording and appearance of invitation and password reset emails
- Hid the glyph users click to pull tasks from integrated tools in cases where there are no integrations present
- Made email list option checkboxes in account setup default to unchecked rather than checked
- Simplified and re-worded the in-app tour as well as the account creation and invitation pages
- Sync data to local database for better performance & offline support
- Allow forwarding a task to multiple days
- More quotes to the loading screen
- Ability to cancel your account (individual and/or entire team)
- Link to the User Guides inside the app
- Make horizontal layout work well at narrow and wide window sizes
- Display syncing progress in sidebar
- Double-click to select the first option in the copy-forward dropdown menu
- A (1) suffix for new team members with the same name as an existing team member; email addresses displayed on hover
- Ability to change your first and last name
- Simple invitation management (it was somewhat confusing before)
- Newsletter subscription option checkbox from account setup—we don't have a newsletter (we do have a blog!)
v0.10.12 - 2017/09/06
- Resurrected task-forwarding and added target-date dropdown
- If a user attempts a password reset with an unrecognized email address, send notification to try another email address
- Made invite emails come from 'Daycast firstname.lastname@example.org' instead of just 'email@example.com'
- Delete button on custom projects is too easy to click by accident
- Fixed bug where Forecast your Day starts empty on first load
- Fixed bugs with users not getting the welcome email and/or not getting signed up to the mailing lists they selected
- Fixed bug where Daycast wouldn't start if the Basecamp or Freshbooks APIs were down
- Fixed bug where users were still marked as 'invited' after they had logged on
v0.10.10 - 2017/08/18
- Made all messages smart about only including an "s" when there is more than one of something
- Made the Terms of Service checkbox stand out on all relevant pages
- Fixed bug where invitees were put in a new organization instead of added to the inviter's organization
v0.10.9 - 2017/08/16
- Added assigned-to-me and due-date icons in the Forecast Your Day pane
- Removed to-dos from archived Basecamp projects from the Forecast Your Day pane and the autocomplete list
- Fixed bug where the autocomplete menu would disappear and not reappear if it was open during a major view change
- Fixed broken link to the external task in the Forecast Your Day pane
- Fixed bug where clicking the "In" button would not work if the main view was not visible
- Fixed bug where project affinities would not update if a task had no backend time-tracking service
- Fixed error that was thrown the first time the user would turn on reminders
v0.10.4 - 2017/08/01
- Fixed Pivotal Tracker data not loading (updated to match changes in the PT API)
- Fixed log offline queue not clearing & being frequently resent, which could use unnecessary upload bandwidth
v0.10.3 - 2017/08/01
- Added autocomplete on task description
- Added auto-selection of projects based on external projects
- Added more start-up quotes
- Added warning if user is clocking into a day other than today
- Removed local history
- Updates & fixes to the in-app tutorial
- Moved projects to the right
- Made links in other users’ unsubmitted task alerts work
- Fixed bug where the project menu would disappear after switching weeks
- Fixed bug where typing in a project drop-down will appear briefly and then disappear
- Fixed bug where project text would end up in the status
- Reminder updates didn’t survive a connection disruption
- Fixed items appearing twice in Forecast Your Day
- Removed empty project headers when searching for links
- Fixed sluggish performance
- Fixed duplicate items being created by Forecast Your Day
- Notification/nag preferences
- Made Delete icon visible but disabled for other users
- Fixed send-to-tomorrow when Daycast left open overnight
- Possible to delete submitted task
- Started PT tasks weren’t in Forecast Your Day
- Can’t read property X of undefined
- Fixed menu expansion issues
- Blank statuses should update when task description is populated
v0.10.1 - 2017/05/01
- Delete icon for tasks
- Cannot read property ‘list’ of null (enter on autocomplete)
- Sticky hover styling when running mouse down/up tooltips
- Removed exclamation mark on version update, simplified sidebar filter text
- Fixed Submit Time tooltip location
- Fixed tab order & outline styling of the trash can
- Moved the Submit Time button to the right
- Made the Enter select the chosen project
- Removed no-projects mode now that there are ad-hoc billing categories
v0.10.0 - 2017/04/27
- Ad-hoc Billing Categories (Daycast-sourced)
- External Link menu bugs
- Fixed styling so it’s not so easy to clock out without realizing it
- Flattened the Build-Your-Day sources, add heuristic, fixed reverse order, fixed recurring task detection
v0.9.0 - 2017/04/26
- Enter on a task names takes user to next task name
- Kept project vitamins from showing through the footer & task sources
- Fixed positioning when there are no billing categories
- Switched from drag-and-drop to check glyphs in Task Sources, added Recent Tasks
- Fixed Stripe form bug caused by JIT stripe form creation
- Switched to smaller project vitamins that expand
- Made project vitamins less “loud” visually & made them carry more info
- Cleanup footer by moving days remaining to tooltip & subscribe button to popup
- Fixed bug re: “last month” setting on time report
- Fixed bug when attempting to add task for another user
- Fixed positioning of locked tooltip
- Fixed visibility of “Invite a Teammate link” due to color changes
- Fixed “cannot read property tasks of null”
- Fixed alignment of tour popup
- Fix intermittent failure of task update being reflected in status
- Fixed visibility of in/away styling due to color changes
- Added Recent Tasks API, in preparation for adding it to Task Sources pane
- Fixed sidebar so clicking on yourself doesn’t trigger the drop-down menu unless you click the arrow
- Fixed autocomplete-on-backspace behavior in project selector
- Fixed visibility of clock glyph after dragging task
- Indicate when items have failed to submit to the backend
- Copy to Clipboard menu item
v0.8.6 - 2017/03/20
- Tabbed navigation (Mon-Sun)
- Hitting Enter should create a task immediately below the current one
- Fixed bugs with the current user drop-down
- Fixed ordering bug (after 9th task every new task got an order of 10)
- Fixed bug where project menus stay one after clicking a project
- Fixed positioning & color issues with the clock & the completion check
- Fixed bug where users are unable to post task due to missing project ID
v0.8.5 - 2017/03/08
- Flat UI (tasks are no longer grouped under projects)
- Removed old header, moved functionality to the sidebar
- Daycast icon in corner of app
- Fixed “You’ve been busy!” message so it’s correct for other users
- It’s possible to click In button and get an IN status without a task ID
- Dropped project dropdown saturation (to 30-50%)
- More clearly style other people’s task completion checkmarks as disabled
- Save project changes sooner (on autocomplete/arrow-key selection)
- Fix single-click (not click-and-hold) drag bug
- Fixed CSS white styling spilling over to all links in dropdown
- Fixed bug where it was not remembering last Away/Out statuses
- Task forward spinner should be visible when not hovering over it
- Fixed various performance problems
- Fixed bug where it looks like others are clocked into a task when they’re away
- Minor fixes to startup quotes
- Fixed bug where simultaneously-forwarded tasks could be lumped into the same project
v0.8.4 - 2017/02/22
- Fixed tooltip on the Lock icon to say "Locked" instead of "Clock In"
- Fixed bug where tasks created before a backend integration was set up needed to be edited before they could be submitted to the backend
- Fixed bug where the user had to reload Daycast after adding a backend integration in order to submit time to that backend
- Fixed bug where tasks created before a backend integration was set up could not be submitted to the backend
- Fixed the unsubmitted hours warning, so that it would show forwarded items
- Fixed Basecamp integration subdomain changes when disabling the integration
- Fixed double-rendering of pending items when a pending item update comes in while a task is being edited
v0.8.0 - 2017/02/15
- Added Terms of Service checkbox to invitee new account setup
- Added tooltips on clocks, checkmarks & Finalize button
- Added blank slate for Task Sources
- Added blank slate for External Task Link menu
- Added churning animation when sending tasks forward, fixed send-forward bug
- Added basic time report
- Added "Basecamp Projects:" header, project menu blank slate & link to add new BC project
- Fixed permanent churn of the hours total & reconfigured how totals are calculated
- Fixed stuck disconnected nav tooltip
- Fixed broken disconnected sidebar tooltip
- Fixed bug where backspace on selected first word deletes the task
- Fixed incorrect invite links (invite action doesn’t reset state properly)
- Fixed external-link tooltip covering up the menu
- Refreshed Integrations UI
- Fixed a couple bugs with the Task Sources project filter menu
- Made week/day totals include currently-clocked task, even if not in selected day
v0.7.1 - 2017/01/23
- Added version to the footer w/ pending update badge, revamped update messages
- Fixed exposed template logic in onboarding message
v0.7.0 - 2017/01/20
- email list options for invitees
- Time-report API infrastructure
- Fixed Tour wording from "Options" to "Integrations"
- Account set up email wording "setup" to "set up"
v0.6.0 - 2017/01/18
- Added a splash screen on startup with a loading progress bar
- Added bare-bones support for Freshbooks
- Added opt-in to email lists on sign-up
- Fixed bug in version update prompt (it would update even if the user clicks "Ignore")
- Unsubmitted tasks now includes all unsubmitted tasks (not just ones within a 30-day window), is faster and uses less bandwidth
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to clock into a locked task
- Fixed bug where the user was unable to clock out if clocked into a locked task
v0.5.0 - 2016/12/28
- Added full-stack test, from signup to first task entry
- Added notification when a new version is available
- Added welcome page that clearly directs users to /signup or /signin
- Fixed tour vocabulary to say “Submit Time” if there is a backend and “Finalize Time” if there isn’t
- Disabled task forwarding when disconnected b/c it can’t work properly when disconnected
- Fixed unsubmitted link so it navigates back to the current user if you’re viewing someone else
- Fixed bug where Task Sources pane wasn’t updating immediately when a new integration was added
v0.4.0 - 2016/12/12
- Update the status when user updates the description of the task they're clocked into
- Redirect to /signup if user has never successfully signed in
- Twilio integration for now
- Fixed broken links to Terms of Service from login screens
- Fixed Todays total stops updating if user is online when server hits 24hr expiration and re-auths
- Avoid recursively binding auth handlers
v0.3.2 - 2016/12/3
- Fixed bug where new users would get a blank screen on login if the server's connection with the database had been recycled
v0.3.1 - 2016/11/23
- Fixed bug where Daycast would drop into read-only mode due to a bug in the Tutorial data
- Fixed wrong Terms of Service link in the About dialog
v0.3.0 - 2016/11/18
- Reinstated & beautified the tour for new users
- Added Basecamp Classic integration to the tour
v0.2.0 - 2016/11/11
- Re-enabled & updated Stripe payment
- Display electron version in About
- Login workflow tweaks
- Changed the way hour totals are updated (pulls down less data, prep for seeing others’ hours)
- Sync tour state on server instead of per-device
- Made selected user more obvious (inverted colors)
- Updated icons
- Removed web access (app access only)
- Tasks that are checked off as well as submitted were lightened twice
- Forwarding a PT linked item did not forward the link
- Fixed overlapping task descriptions / times
- Fixed pop-up menus & status bar tool-tips to stack on top of Task Sources pane
- Fixed disconnections by replacing long polling with websockets
- Cache startup API hits so we don’t go over limits
v0.1.0 - 2016/10/14
- Made changes in the AJAX queue not block each-other
- Replaced strikethrough styling with fadeout for completed tasks
- Identify user-agent for Basecamp requests so we are allowed more API hits
- (temporarily) disabled Stripe payments
- Switched from Basecamp auth to Stormpath auth